Electronic heat cost allocator with radio interface
The electronic heat cost allocator caltos E with integrated radio interface serves to record the share of heat produced by radiators. The electronic heat cost allocator caltos E with its many possible uses and its convenient recording and data transfer technology fully satisfies the high level of requirements for the housing industry and the increasing demand for comfort by home owners and tenants.
The electronic heat cost allocator caltos E with integrated radio interface serves to record the share of heat produced by radiators. The electronic heat cost allocator caltos E with its many possible uses and its convenient recording and data transfer technology (LoRaWAN®) fully satisfies the high level of requirements for the housing industry and the increasing demand for comfort by home owners and tenants.
The caltos E can be used in single-pipe heating systems as well as the two-pipe systems that are standard today. The caltos E works in accordance with the dual sensor measuring principle in which high-precision sensors constantly record the actual temperature difference between the radiator and room temperature. The recorded measurement data is reliably recorded and assessed for consumption measuring purposes. Also an automatic switch takes place from dual sensor measuring principle to single sensor measuring principle if there is a thermal effect (e.g. manipulation or heat accumulation).
Differentiation already occurs between heating operation and external heating in the heating-up phase by means of plausibility tests on the measured room air and radiator temperature in the equipment.
- Use range from 35 °C to 130 °C (average design temperatures for the heating medium)
- Display of the current consumption data for the specified due date value and the last 18 month-end values in the equipment memory (each in a unit scale)
- Stored in the equipment memory: current consumption, 2 due date values and 18 mid-month and month-end values and 31 daily values
- The specified reading date can be chosen freely with corresponding parameterisation software
- Secure power supply for 10 years plus reserve
- Infrared interface for data reading, display retrieval and equipment programming
- Consumption data reading using wireless M-Bus-radio (180 seconds transmission interval)
- Unit scale and alternative product scale programmable with corresponding parameterisation software
- Permanent internal self-monitoring
- Electronic registration of manipulation attempts
- High level of protection against thermal, electrical and magnetic failures
The caltos E can be used within a particularly wide range of temperatures from 35 °C to 130 °C (average design temperatures for the heating medium) and is optimally suited for heating systems with all design temperatures (particularly low temperature systems).
Wireless remote reading for maximum convenience
LoRaWAN® radio and wireless M-Bus radio interface possible
The caltos E sends every 180 seconds the current consumption value, historical consumption values and various equipment parameters. A radio shutdown (transmission break) takes place at night from 23:00 h – 5:00 h and Sundays from 0:00 h – 24:00 h.
The transmission is in C1 mode at a frequency of 868 MHz. The very short radio signals of the caltos E ensure secure data transmission. The information that is sent is also coded on multiple levels, so that data security is guaranteed.
You can download a PDF Viewer from acrobat.adobe.com to view PDF files.